About Me

My photo
Related, I keep most of my code here https://github.com/rdammkoehler

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Conway's Game of Life

I Love this Exercise. Here is a video of me doing the exercise in Java. There are other ways to solve this but this one is simple enough for demonstrating straight forward TDD using Java, JUnit, and Hamcrest.

I have not had time to do a voice over for this yet. What you will see though is me progressively building up the the Rules for Conway's Game of Life through TDD.

If you'd like to learn more about Conway's Game of Life, check this out.

Enjoy.



Thanks to Magnus Stahre () for git-crawl and making this video easier.

2 comments:

AGBAZARA TEMPLE said...

In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my lover back withing 48hours, you can also contact him on (agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on +2348104102662 and be happy forever like am now with his experience

Unknown said...

My love toward my husband hurts, since the day I took the risk and confronted one of his mistress, life was unbearable and it was clear he loves her more than me because he totally changed, and fought with me for confronting her instead of apologizing to me, he left the house for two weeks, froze my account and even served me with a divorce papers through his lawyer. I didn’t know it will get to that, I was disappointed and lost hope on trust, I thought I could have let them be, so I can save my marriage, I was at the verge of losing everything including our house. I needed to do something because I was almost running crazy, no chance to chill, I had only one option to find instant solution before it all disappears. I searched everywhere I could until I met Dr. Ogudugu on the internet with this email: (GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM), people really talked good about him and I was bold to ask him for one. Well, am glad he did at the end my husband came back on his knees, after the spell, begging for forgiveness. From what I have studied lately, my husband has indeed changed and become lovely. We never mentioned or even thought about divorcing again. Am so grateful for Dr. Ogudugu’s help.